Waterfowl and Pheasant | Combo Package
Thanks for your interest in coming to Jim River Ranch. We offer a Corporate level hunting package that is second to none...without the hefty price tag!
- Lodging: You will have exclusive use of our Historic, newly renovated 11 room, 5 bath lodge, with full locker room.
- Hunting: Several Thousand acres of private land, featuring CRP, corn, tree strips, shelter belts, sloughs, the best hunting habitat on earth! Non-resident Licenses can be obtained by lottery and up to 5 pheasants! We provide all shells to your specifications, and can provide guns for those who like to travel light.
- Meals: Full time chef at your disposal for Breakfast, Field Lunch, hors d’oeuvres and Dinner, snacks anytime. Dinner meals will be prepared around wild game menus, approved by your group. Refreshments will be top shelf, and to your order! If you choose, relax with the finest cigars found anywhere in the world.
- Guide: Professionally guided hunt, with professionally trained dogs as needed. All decoys and blinds are provided. All local transportation provided!
- Trap Shooting: Private trap range including all of the clays and shells you can shoot!
- Bird Cleaning: Birds will be cleaned, packaged, frozen and ready to ship.
- Free heated kennel.
- Groups of 7 or less Hunters $8400 a day for Exclusive use of the lodge and hunting facilities.
- Each additional hunting guest $1100 per day for each hunter over seven.
- Non hunting Guest and Pilots $150 per day.
Other Activities while at Jim River Ranch!
While at Jim River Ranch we pride ourselves at making sure that you have the most enjoyable experience that you could expect. During off time from the field we have a variety of activities that you can engage in! One of which is Cowboy Action Shooting! We will take you to “The Mancave”, where JRR has it's indoor Cowboy Action Shooting Range set up with timers, to show who truly is, the “fastest draw” in the west!
You and your group could also elect to make the trip to “Cabela’s” located in Mitchell, SD. A ninety minute drive in our Jim River Ranch Shuttle bus, which also gives a pretty nice tour of eastern South Dakota scenery!
- Meals: Breakfast, Field lunch, Dinner, snacks, soft drinks.
- Lodging: You will have exclusive use of our Historic, newly renovated 11 room, 6 bath lodge and full locker room.
- Hunting: Several Thousand acres of private land, featuring CRP, corn, tree strips, shelter belts, sloughs, the best habitat on earth! Non-resident Waterfowl hunting licenses are available by lottery and can be applied on line or by mail!
- Guide: Professionally guided hunt with professionally trained dog/dogs as needed. All blinds and decoys provided. All local transportation provided.
- Trap Shooting: Private trap range!
- Bird Cleaning: Birds cleaned, packaged and frozen, ready to ship!
- Kenneling: Free heated kennel.
- Eleven to fourteen hunters: $775/hunter/day including an extra nights lodging free.
- Eight to ten hunters: $825/hunter/day incl. an extra nights lodging free.
- Five to seven hunters: $975/hunter/day incl. an extra nights lodging free.
- Four hunters or less: Please call for availability
50% deposit to reserve dates, PayPal, MasterCard & Visa accepted.
Deposits are non-refundable. Call to discuss the possibilities!
6% sales tax will be added to all fees.